Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dear friends,
Word maybe not enough
for joke thats too rough
its on me to say such stuff
I dont mean it tough...

Im not a smooth talker
That could convince you in single chat
But I dont wanna be such sucker
that when you mad, I dont realise that

Dear friend, just tell me
how can I convince u that Im sorry
I cant hold on any longer
that when I see U, U look at me with anger

Just tell me without doubt,
tell whats my mistake is all about
If its needed, just let it out
i will listen any words in your shout

My friend, truly from my heart
I dont want this friendship 2 fall apart
Pliz, let me have a new start
Hope that I will be more smart

To take care of your feeling
to mend any broken way of smiling
to Apologize in a best way
to convince you, to stay...

As my friend and it will be
all the things do good to me
As my mate, and dont it change
coz without u I feel so strange..

Im sorry
Im sorry
4Give me
4Give me

.plizzzzz................

No comments: